Course Type: Pre-recorded course
Application letter is considered to be an important part of your CV when applying for a job in any country in the world. To present yourself professionally and, as a result, to be invited for a job interview, you need to know how to write application letters effectively. Our 20-minute lesson will take you step by step through all the stages of writing an application letter that will leave a lasting impression on your prospective employer.
- reasons for writing application letters;
- different outlines of formal letters;
- the structure of application letters;
- appropriate vocabulary for application letters.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- choose the appropriate style of writing for an application letter;
- decide on the appropriate greeting and closure of an application letter;
- structure your letter in an effective way;
- choose the vocabulary that will characterise you as a perfect candidate for a desired position.
The target audience:
- students who plan to take international exams in English;
- students who would like to study abroad;
- people who would like to apply for a vacancy in an international company.
The course includes:
- 1 videolecture with 20 minutes of content;
- 20 exciting activities.
This course does not presuppose issuing any type of Certificate.
You may leave a feedback during or after studying a course