If you want your child to be fluent and confident in English and even have enough language skills to study abroad, they need rich vocabulary. Our course will boost your confidence when speaking English, help you pass the Speaking part of exams proving your B1 level and tell you about teenage life in the UK.
The course includes:
- 35 videos on a variety of topics of everyday life communication 35 (family, school life, plans for the future, education in the UK, etc.) that will take you on a journey through the life of an ordinary English teenage girl Iddie;
- more than 800 vocabulary drills to each topic.
Each video contains pop-up comprehension questions to test how attentive you are, as well as colourful pictures that will help you visualise key vocabulary and remember it better. In each lesson you will find lots of useful thematic words and phrases together with their Ukrainian translation.
After watching the video, you can always practise everything you have just learnt by completing exciting vocabulary drills .
From this course you will learn about:
- describing your flat, appearance, personality, etc.;
- leaisure time in different countries;
- Oyster card, Boris bikes and other types of transport in London;
- teenage life and problems;
- school life and education system in the UK;
- Tech free zone and healthy way of life;
- scientific inventions and discoveries made in the UK;
- famous British personalities;
- British traditions and customs;
- political system of the UK and international organisation;
- travelling and sightseeing in the UK.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- understand and use words and phrases commonly used in daily communication;
- speak English fluently and confidently, even with a native speaker;
- talk about your hobbies, travelling, sporting achievements, career ambitions and so on;
- successfully pass international exams (KET, PET) and confirm your B1 level of English;
- appreciate British culture and way of life.
You may leave a feedback during or after studying a course