Course Type: Pre-recorded course
Learning modal verbs has never been easier. In the course of 7 short videolectures a native speaker will give a clear and simple explanation of how and when to use modal verbs in English. A lot of examples and visual aids will help you understand the topic better. As you work through this course, you will be able to complete various interesting activities to see how modal verbs work in practice. Mastering modal verbs will make your speech sound more emotional, expressive and lively. This course can become another step on your way to becoming fluent in English.
The course consists of:
- 7 videolectures with 40 minutes of content,
- 50 exciting activities to practise the material learned.
You will learn about:
- modal verbs must, ought to, have to, can, could, may, might, need, should, will, would,
- using modal verbs in present and past context,
- set expressions to be able to, to manage to, to succeed in.
You will be able to:
- talk about your physical and mental abilities,
- ask for and give a permission,
- make polite requests,
- show your surprise or distrust,
- ask for advice,
- reproach or even forbid,
- express certainty or uncertainty, make a supposition or express your doubts,
- talk about your duties and neccesities,
- make a promise and share your intentions.
This course does not presuppose issuing any type of Certificate.
You may leave a feedback during or after studying a course