Course Type: Pre-recorded course
Do you know quite a lot of English words but at the same time have gaps in grammar? Do you have troubles understanding a complicated grammar topic? Or are you just curious to know how English grammar works? Our online course will provide answers to all your questions, as well as give you an opportunity to check how well you have mastered another grammar rule. Become English grammar guru.
- singular and plural nouns;
- prepositions and articles;
- adjectives and adverbs;
- degrees of comparison;
- passive voice;
- types of sentences and questions;
- word formation: prefixes and suffixes;
- direct and reported speech;
- subjunctive mood;
- types of relatives clauses;
- infinitive, participle and infinitive;
- modal verbs;
- phrasal verbs.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- make grammatically correct English sentences;
- easily understand and use complicated grammatical constructions;
- clearly express your thoughts and ideas in English.
The target audience:
- students who have at least a Pre-Intermediate level in English and want to learn English grammar in more detail.
The course includes:
- 22 videolectures with overall duration of 7 hours;
- more than 500 grammar activities to practice the material learnt.
This course does not presuppose issuing any type of Certificate.
You may leave a feedback during or after studying a course